Saturday, June 16, 2012

Memorial Day & Nanny's Birthday

After camping all weekend with the Hicks', we spent our Memorial Day celebrating Nanny Cheree's birthday.  
It was such a relaxing day spent with the family
Precious-ness
Lilly sharing her Daddy's (2nd) greatest love . . . Dr.Pepper
Of course it was only fair for Hunter to enjoy one of his greatest loves too . . .
Lilly showed off her ruffles . . . 
And adorable baby grins
Hunter absolutely LOVES his sweet baby cousin
I remember this being alot less terrifying when I was a child and my dad would do this with me . . . 
And now as a Mother myself, I understand the lectures of concern & worry directed to my father from my own mother . . .
All I can do is pray for God's hand on my child's life . . .
Because I know much scarier moments (my little boy will find thrilling) are in our near future 
Baby Lilly enjoyed watching her Big Cousin & can't wait til she's big enough for a turn
My skinny little man was having a difficult time keeping his shorts up . . . but was happy to give Lilly a good chuckle
Happy Birthday Nanny
We wish you tremendous JOY & LOVE each & every day this next year.  You are such a blessing to our family and we love you very much.

Blessed are the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, 0 Lord, in the light of Your countenance.  In Your name shall they rejoice all the day; and in Your righteousness shall they be exalted.  For You are the glory of their strength; and in Your favor our horn shall be exalted.  For the Lord is our defense; and the Holy One of Israel is our king. 
Psalm 89:15-18

No comments:

Post a Comment