Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's Leap Year !

Happy February 29th! It's Leap Year!
We enjoyed another gorgeous sunshiny day with 65 degree weather in February - CrAZy
So after explaining to Hunter that it was a special day - we LEAPED with JOY!
But only for a minute, because chasing (or stepping on) each other's shadows is WAY more fun.  :)
 And of course every here lately, every celebration must include glow sticks.  When I saw this idea on Pinterest, I knew Hunter would love it too.  
 I just wish that they were reusable . . .  
I have to admit, the bubbles and glow sticks were a "pretty tool" combination.
 Can't help but adore this little man,  (who informed me today when I called him 'my snuggle bunny' that he was my "Hunter man."  hahaha  OHH how I love this stage - but it's just going by too fast . . . I told him that he'd be six years old the next time we celebrated Leap Year.  And oh how quickly that will be here . . .

Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom.
James 3:13

No comments:

Post a Comment