Friday, February 10, 2012

Thankfulness for His Grace


Some days a toddler can be a handful . . .
Some days my house is a wreck . . .
Some days nothing gets completed because trucks need to be played with . . .
Some days a little boy just needs his mommy to hold him . . .
Some days are long and exhausting . . .
Some days pass in the blink of an eye . . .
Some days are rowdy and rough . . .
Some days are sweet and gentle . . .
 Some days there is sickness or tears . . .
Some days are full of life and laughter . . .
 And every day I count my blessings . . .
And every day I give thanks . . .
For the most and the least of my days, I give thanks to the Lord; In every moment, in every situation, if my eyes are open I can find God's grace.  Thank you Lord for opening my eyes WIDE.  I pray that as each day passes and life brings its joys and sorrows, that I continue to see His grace . . . and give thanks.

We give praise and thanks to You, O God, we praise and give thanks; 
Your wondrous works declare that Your Name is near 
and they who invoke Your Name rehearse Your wonders.
Psalm 75:1

No comments:

Post a Comment