Tuesday, February 28, 2012

1st Family Photo Shoot in 2 1/2 years

I'd been wanting to have some professional photos taken of Hunter since we hadn't had any taken after he turned 1.  And then I realized that we'd actually NEVER had any family pictures taken professionally, like - since he was born!!  So when I saw a great deal on 'Deal Piggy' back in the fall, I snatched it up - and I'm so glad I did! Bethany, with 2 little boys of her own, knew exactly how to work with Hunter and the whole experience was fantastic!
You never know how toddlers will act, or how great their participation will be -- and Andrew & I were definitely concerned about our shy little man.  Luckily after a few minutes of warming up (and the fact there was a 'brush pile' out there for him and Daddy to add sticks too) Hunter was full of smiles and was proud to show them off.
Make a wish . . .
My 2 Favorite boys
Unconditional love . . .
Celebrating 5 Years of Marriage
Thank you Lord, for I am blessed beyond measure

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all he created.
James 1:17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment