Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Weekend With the Girls

After an ENTIRE YEAR of missing these girls -- Mary, Ashlea & Casey, three of my closest friends from hygiene school, came to stay & visit for an entire weekend. YEA
We actually had such a great time & were so busy catching up that I kept forgetting to take any pictures . . . which is SOOOO unlike me . . . 
Of course the weekend wasn't long enough. Because although we enjoyed many hours of girl talk, dining out several times, relaxing by the pool (with no children), and staying up late watching chick-flicks (all luxuries I seldom enjoy), I was reminded of why I miss these ladies so terribly much.  
Thanks for the visit & looking forward to our next-- LOVE YOU GIRLS

The LORD says, "I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name.  When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue them and honor them. 
Psalm 91:14-15

No comments:

Post a Comment