Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Twenty 29 Nine

Happy Birthday to ME!!
And what a great one it was.  What better way to celebrate the day I was born than with my precious Momma.
And to top it off - My sweet sweet Granny got to join in on the fun too
While Hunter was enjoying himself at Kids Day Out, we enjoyed getting to see my other blessing show off during an ultrasound.  It's still so amazing to see another human life thriving inside of myself - what a birthday gift
After a Birthday Lunch at Chili's (a craving for hamburger, french fries, & cheese dip --haha) I wasted no time spending some of my b-day money. . . you know their fabulous when you're 38 weeks prego and think their still comfortable
That evening Momma & Hunter made me my favorite - Chocolate Chip Cookies
And I received even more special surprises!!
Who doesn't love money, a Chic-Fil-A gift card, new pjs, and the IPhone 5!!!
And the BIG FINALLY
Putting together my boys' new double stroller - YEAH - hahaha . . . only a 29 year old mother of 2 would find this exciting
He likes it - and already picked "his side."  :)
My last 28 years have been so blessed, and I can only pray that God continues His Grace on my life.  As I look to the future of this next year, I am filled with the excitement and love of a growing family and many many wonderful memories to be made.

Through Him also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand. And let us rejoice and exult in our hope of experiencing and enjoying the glory of God. 
Romans 5:2

No comments:

Post a Comment