Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary!!

5 Years ago today I made a lifelong commitment to one amazing man.  I feel so very blessed to have been able to share these last 5 years with someone who cares, treasures, and understands those moments that make life so precious.  I look back through photo albums and am reminded of priceless and wonderful memories we've shared.  It has been wonderful and it has also been challenging.  Marriage absolutely takes work (more than either of us were prepared for), but thankfully I partnered with someone just as determined and dedicated as myself to making it last.  We have tried very hard to build a solid foundation that will hopefully help our family continue to grow and develop.  Every day brings new joys and also lessons to learn from.  So my prayer is that we will always care enough to ask God for the strength to keep working at it and that our love and commitment to each other stands strong.  Life is a journey and I've picked my best friend to travel it with.  To have someone in your corner when times are difficult, to share the love and joy of those moments that are indescribable, or even just to snuggle beside on the couch in the evening... I am so thankful for my husband.  Happy Anniversary Babe!


Here's a glimpse through our wedding album...































 **5 years... no accidents... knock on wood**


5 down... 65 to go!!!

Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 

No comments:

Post a Comment